Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week 7 Reflections

It is hard to believe that the course is almost over! For that matter, it is hard to believe that it is already November!!
Despite the fact that there were no required readings or discussions this week, it was a very busy week for this course. This project final project was definitely very extensive. I have to admit, that it probably didn't help that I didn't really get a good start on it until Wednesday evening.
In my mind, prior to our live meeting on Wedesday, I was still pretty confused as to what was expected for the project. I knew what course I was going to do it for, and I had an idea of what assessment tools I might want to use, but didn't really have anything written up, yet. The live meeting was definitely very helpful. Now I understand, from the student end, why the LiveLessons we do at Connections Academy are so useful!
Even with the early confusion, I am fairly pleased with how my project turned out. I am hoping to get some helpful feedback from others in the class this week, so I can make some improvements as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment